This is My "Real" Blog: Another Sign that You're Living in the South....?


Angie's Blog!

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Another Sign that You're Living in the South....?

. . . you make sausage and grits casserole for a carry-in breakfast at church.

Actually, it appears to be quite yummy. Can't wait to taste it in the morning. Until then, I proceed with baking and wrapping.

Thus far, I've made:

White Chocolate Peppermint Bark
White Chocolate Snack Mix
White Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Crackers
Fudge
Date Cookie (Hedgehogs)
White Chocolate/Dried Cherry Oatmeal Cookies
the aforementioned casserole
Gingerbread Men dough

. . . and quite a mess in my kitchen.

I guess I must really be dreaming of a white Christmas, because half of the things I've made include white chocolate. How funny.

Merry Christmas Eve Eve!
Photobucket

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I read this I was thinking, "What's with all the white chocolate?" The things you've made sound oh so yummy! However, is white chocolate really chocolate. It's kind of an oximoron (or however you spell that) -- whatever. Steve and the three youngest boys are making cut out cookies. I get WAY to frustrated rolling them out so I just put them in and out of the oven. We frost them tomorrow. I also made three batches of kiss cookies. Happy baking. I love it when I have time to do this stuff! Merry Merry!!

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow.... you've been busy! I made one batch of cookies and a few loaves of English muffin bread, and my kitchen's a mess too! Have a wonderful holiday... and keep dreaming of a White Christmas; it's supposed to snow here on Tuesday finally. At this rate, the boys will be able to use the scooters and skateboards before the snowboards they're getting for Christmas!

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even though I am coeliac I think I would simply have to sample some of that yummy cooking of yours :) ~ love Helen

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home