This is My "Real" Blog: It's Just a Matter of Prayer


Angie's Blog!

Sunday, November 26, 2006

It's Just a Matter of Prayer

That's what's going to get me through the next 14 days. Our Christmas production is scheduled to take place on the 10th and 12th of December.

. . that's two weeks away. We're nowhere ready. Yet.

I am getting ready to go down to the church, and get some stuff done. So, all I'm asking is for you to pray.

I would love to say that I'll give daily updates. . . but that's not going to happen. We'll be lucky to get a blog update in sometime this week.

Thanks for the prayers and good thoughts!!

p.s. Here are a couple of layouts that I completed over the weekend.

Edison's Twelfth Birthday. . .






And, finally this layout of my friend Melany's little boy, Cooper. A few months ago, she recolored a picture of Caroline and created a layout for me. She then recolored a picture of Cooper, and sent it to me with the challenge to create a layout. I finally got it done. Sorry it took such a long time, Melany!!




Photobucket

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you friend! I know it will be awesome!! Wish I could be there!!
PS Who's the star? ;-O

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two great LOs my friend....awesome cake for Edison....and the "Cooper challenge" was well worth the wait - heheh! Nice work! Good luck for the busy days ahead of you - love Helen

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home