This is My "Real" Blog: Keeping My Word


Angie's Blog!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Keeping My Word

I said I'd post a picture of the Class of 1986 that gathered at the reunion. [I did NOT intend to be on the front row] Nevertheless, here it is:






I said I'd post a picture of the gluegun-less wreath on my front door. Here it is:






I may have promised a picture of Caroline dressed up as Cinderella. . . if so, here it is:






I said I'd vote. I did.

I don't remember saying I'd blog, but I did.

There, I've done it. I've kept my word. Happy Election Day!
Photobucket

3 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

Adore the wreath and your daughter is Cinderella come to life :) Thanks for sharing Angie

7:34 PM  
Blogger Mellykat said...

Great pictures!
Wish I could surprise you and knock on that door!
Beautiful Cinderella too by the way.
Way to post twice in one day!
And here's me lucky if I can pull it off in three days lately!
Melly :)

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an adorable Cinderella! A GLUEGUN-LESS wreath? How is that possible??!! Wow! :)

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home