This is My "Real" Blog: New Layout and a Church Party


Angie's Blog!

Saturday, December 16, 2006

New Layout and a Church Party

I haven't accomplished much else, but I did get a new layout done of Caroline and Santa. I used the picture that I posted a few days ago. We actually received an even better picture, but we haven't scanned it yet. When that happens, there's bound to be another layout on the horizon.

Last night was my staff Christmas party. It was, let's say "interesting."

We always play some sort of game. Last night's choice was "Cranium." Great game. Remember, I work at a church. Very crucial fact. One of the cards pulled required a rival team to imitate someone, and get their team to name the famous person. Church party. Remember this. . . it was a Church party.

The famous person? Monica Lewinsky.

When I stopped laughing, crying, heaving, and hurting, the party resumed its high level of frivolity. It was a Church party.

Here's my layout! Happy Saturday. . . just nine more days, as Edison reminded me.






Oh, and yes, the team did get the answer right!
Photobucket

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

snickering...funny.

Gorgeous layout!!! How sweet is that gaze?

Nine days? ACK!

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I am dying to know....how did they imitate the ol' Monica? The mind boggles - hehehe! I just adore this LO and between Melly and you I have some great inspiration for a couple of Katie LOs - I hope you dont mind?! I just adore your Santa LO - glad to see you scrapping again girl! :) ~ Love Helen

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That must have been QUITE the imitation! :) Love that layout of Caroline with Santa... how sweet!!

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops...that was me up there!

Lori

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very adorable layout! As for the party -- EEEEEWWWWWWW!

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home