This is My "Real" Blog: Crazy Days


Angie's Blog!

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Crazy Days

If this is any indication. . I am typing this for the 2nd time. Oy.

Today, I may have just purchased the oddest assortment of products from Walgreens ever. Witness:

2 large red velvet holiday bows
Burt's Bee's lip gloss - shade: cocoa
Saline spray
2007 month-at-a-glance calendar (burgundy)
Stayfree maxi pads

Try. Top it.

Also, a quick update, and then I've got to get back to work. . . Caroline has been taken off of Prevacid! She will still see the GI doctor on occasion (2x a year) but I can live with that. As we waited for the doctor, we could hear her raving about Caroline's growth, weight, and appearance even before she came in the room. God is good.

Seriously. Good.
Photobucket

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah God! Yeah Caroline!!

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God is seriously good to a seriously good and well deserving family :)

Between you (maxi pads) and Melly (shaving legs) I dont know whether to laugh or cry.

Love ~ Helen

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home