This is My "Real" Blog: She's a Crouper!


Angie's Blog!

Monday, December 11, 2006

She's a Crouper!

Yep, that's what the nurse called Caroline last night. . . a crouper.

We're back in the hospital. Last night, about 2 hours after she fell asleep, Caroline was up barking, coughing, and scaring the crud out of us. again. This time, however (cue super hero music) we were "Super Parents" and knew what to do. I got dressed, packed the diaper bag, and was headed to the hospital within 15 minutes. We only stopped briefly to pick up Grandma, then we were flying down the highway!

Mark is covering the afternoon shift, so I'm happy to be at home, if only for a couple hours. It was good to take a shower in MY bathroom, and it will be delicious to take a nap in MY bed. What they call a "pullout" bed is obscene. My back is still hurting from last night's (very brief) sleep.

So there's my post for today. Wish it was more witty. Wish I had some great anecdote to share. Sadly, it's just a update that we're camping out at East Tennessee Children's Hospital.

Thanks for praying for a speedy recovery. I will certainly keep you all posted.

OH. . .the musical was outstanding last night. Nearly a standing-room-only crowd. I'm pleased beyond words. But now, I have about 40 thank you cards to write. So, I must be going!
Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home