This is My "Real" Blog: 6 Minutes Into Thursday. . .


Angie's Blog!

Thursday, July 26, 2007

6 Minutes Into Thursday. . .

. . and here's what I did. I'll post these out on the web tomorrow--complete with credits. But for now, here are the two layouts. Goodnight!



I've done a layout with this picture of Mom & Caroline before, but it just seemed like the right picture for this kit.





This is one of my favorite family treasures. Mark's grandmother (Effie) is the younger of the two girls in this picture. My favorite part? The bow in her hair. Such a step back in time!!

Photobucket

3 Comments:

Blogger 20Birds said...

both beautiful layouts... the sepai photo is perfect with those papers... i really like you angie (on top of all the love and affection)

9:51 AM  
Blogger Yummers! said...

Angie, these layouts are wonderful! I have the itch to scrap... even cleaned off my work space yesterday... but I'm making patterns for purses at the moment. Being retired, I waste a lot of time... never any deadlines. I got much more done when I was teaching.

Is most of your scrapping digital?
Joni

12:11 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

What superb LOs Angie...the colour and tonings are wonderful. Great job!

4:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home