This is My "Real" Blog: One of These Days. . .


Angie's Blog!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

One of These Days. . .



You're gonna see my daughter performing on a stage somewhere. But for now, we'll settle for the 2nd step from the top. Mark took this great picture of her singing, "If You're Happy and You Know It" at the closing program for Preschool Camp last week. She is sitting next to Trevor. (And yes, I realize that she's looking AWAY from Trevor in this picture)
Trevor is her heart-throb, at the moment. According to my calculations, she only took her eyes off of him for about 5 minutes total the entire week. And Sunday, after church, whenever he walked past our table, she spun around to see him until he walked out of her line of vision.
One time, Trevor's dad was with him, and he picked up on Caroline's gaze (gawking stare) as well. He thought it was cute. (phew!)
So, there she is. . . singing for all she's worth. I'm just glad she didn't cry!
Photobucket

2 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

What a hunny pot! She is adorable, and Trevor too :-)

2:31 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

OH hooray! Glad to see I am not the only one with a performer! What a great story...I am sure there will be more chapters on that count!

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home