This is My "Real" Blog: Venturing Out. . . for a short bit.


Angie's Blog!

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Venturing Out. . . for a short bit.

Mark and I are going to venture out to the Sprint Store. Actually, he's going to the cell phone place. I'm going to walk around A.C. Moore. I need yarn.

I'm not going to lift anything heavy, I promise.
I'm not going to wrestle anyone for yarn.
I'm not even going to walk to and from the car. . . curbside pickup, baby.

I just need to get out.

I put my rings and earrings back on today, for the first time in over a week. I feel like *ME* again. And, right now, *ME* feels pretty good.

The shirt I'm wearing seems bigger. And, it's a cotton (non-knit) shirt that's been washed once, and if anything, it should be smaller.

Maybe I'm smaller.

Regardless, I'm going out into the big, wide world of West Knoxville. And, it will be good.







I hope.
Photobucket

3 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

YEY Angie...you go girl...the world is awaiting your return! (but still rest!)

6:38 PM  
Blogger That Chick Over There said...

A.C. Moore! A.C. Moore!

Woo!!!

5:33 PM  
Blogger Mellykat said...

I've missed you so much I've been thinking you shrunk away to nothing and couldn't reach the keyboard!

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home