This is My "Real" Blog: Friday Morning. . . 10:32 a.m. **Edited**


Angie's Blog!

Friday, August 10, 2007

Friday Morning. . . 10:32 a.m. **Edited**

It's Friday morning.
Edison is at Dollywood.
Caroline is at Mother's Day Out.
Mark is at work.

I have been to Curves.
I have eaten breakfast
I am off to take a shower.

I am then going to get my sewing machine out.
I need to name her.
You know, like Buddy Guy's guitar is named Lucille. . . right?
WRONG!! (see below)

Anyway. . .she needs a name.
Sewing machines are girls.

I think Ingrid.
She's a Husqvarna.
Ingrid fits.
Ingrid and I have plans.
Ingrid is going to be busy.

I have four hours.
I have read blogs.
I have checked e-mail.
I will answer the phone dutifully.

But, for now, I'm off!

Edited to correct:
It was B.B. King.
My husband reads my blog.
My husband corrects me (lovingly) from time to time.
Usually only on important issues like guitar players.
Photobucket

4 Comments:

Blogger Mark Aubrey said...

A few things I've learned in my marriage...

1. Don't correct your wife
2. Don't correct your wife in public

But she did ask the question.

B. B. King's guitar is named Lucille.

I don't know that Buddy Guy has named his guitar. Or he might have, but it is a special pet name that he doesn't share with the rest of the world.

Foux da fa fa.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Foux da fa fa

to you, too. Thanks for the loving correction. I knew someone named their guitar Lucille. . .and I knew it wasn't Kenny Rogers!

2:39 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

LOL LOL LOL Yes to Ingrid! Smirk to Mark! "Lovingly corrected"?? *snort* - yeah right!

5:39 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

tactfully correct perhaps... nah i dont think so, lovingly, I'll go with that... CURVES???? you rock

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home