This is My "Real" Blog: I Guess I Rock. . . .


Angie's Blog!

Thursday, August 09, 2007

I Guess I Rock. . . .



My friend Joni (Yummers) nominated me for this little award. . .and I am touched. I haven't told Edison yet, that his mother officially "rocks." I'm sure it will garner me a response that goes something like this:
"Oh yeah, Mom. You *sure* *do* *rock*" in that patronizing, adolescent voice. Oh sorry - I repeated myself there.
Joni, trust me, you rock! I will do my best to live up to the rockin' girl blogger title. And, I do understand that if I am not able to fulfill the duties and requirements of the title, it will be given to the runner-up.
Here are my nominees for Rockin' Girl Bloggers:
Melany - my muse--she's how and why I do this, and the closest thing to a sister I have among people I've never met in person. (I love you, girl)
Beth- my kindred spirit, and someone I'm dying to hug in person
Lori- my weight-loss inspiration and one of my many digi-scrapping idol(s)
Christy - another kindred spirit - and my digi-scrapping boss
Jules - daughter-in-law of good friends. . .and a digi-friend I'm dying to see again in person. (That first meeting was fleeting--two children in strollers in a crowded church hallway. . not conducive for great conversation)
Gosh, there are others that I would nominate. My friend Helen was nominated by Joni, as well. Basically any of the women you see to the right --> (go ahead, look) These women rock! One of them. . ."That Chick" was nominated as a Rockin' Girl Blogger already. She does rock. Listen, anyone that names their blog "Jason For the Love of God" has got to rock.
So, there you go. I rock.
Just ask Edison.



Photobucket

4 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

This made me smile :) All I see in my reader is the title of the post, and I was all smiles then, and then to see the post, with the nomination (so cool, I ditto Yummers) and the Edison start and finish - sigh, this is why you ROCK!

11:08 PM  
Blogger That Chick Over There said...

Awww! Thanks! You DO rock! :)

5:29 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

Thanks Angie!

5:37 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Oh, you rock. No question about it. And even though I'm not one of the "women on the right", thanks for the link.

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home