This is My "Real" Blog: Well, lookie here. . . .


Angie's Blog!

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Well, lookie here. . . .

In the digital scrapbooking world (as well as other areas) when one achieves something for which they are a bit proud, one can be heard to exclaim, "Toot toot!"

I never like to say that. It probably goes back to my childhood, where "tooting" was something which was done in private. . . .because it isn't polite to do it in front of people. Get my drift?

Anyway. . . .

When I got home from church today, I received an e-mail at my "non-work" email address. That is the address that I use for scrapbooking stuff, family, and friends. It was a notification from NDISB (Natural Designs in Scrapbooking) letting me know that my recent layout of Caroline -- "How Could I?" -- was being featured on their home page for the next week.

This is pretty cool. I guess I could say "toot, toot!" over this one. But instead, I'll just say that you can check it out here if you want to. It's a scrolling "album" and eventually, you'll see Caroline's little scrunched face if you stay there long enough.

. . .I don't know. . .it made my day. That's all I'm saying.

I'm sure there's more brimming at the top of my little mind today. I'll probably blog again. But for now, I'm going to get a little (regular) scrapbooking done. That table is mocking me from the corner in my bedroom. . .and I intend to do something about it!
Photobucket

6 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Way cool! Yours is one of the very few I could read as they zipped past (I run at 1600x1200 resolution - the fonts you used were big enough to read).

To celebrate, I suggest beans for everybody!

7:16 PM  
Blogger Yummers! said...

Hey... a celeb! That really is a good affirmation of your talent. That is such a cute page!! And now others get to enjoy it too. Hooray!!!
Joni

7:21 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

TOOT TOOT.....TOOT TOOT!!!!!!

WTG my friend....

9:26 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Angie, that's brilliant! I'm off to check it out right now, you Star!! xx

4:10 AM  
Blogger Jules said...

Yay you, Angie!!!!!! HOORAY!

toot away :-)

5:39 PM  
Blogger Samantha Caffee said...

Hey! I just found you today and I am so inspired by your blog. Caroline is amazing! She is so bright and happy.I want you to know that lil angel will be in my prayers.

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home