This is My "Real" Blog: How Cool is my Life?


Angie's Blog!

Thursday, August 16, 2007

How Cool is my Life?

Pretty cool, I'd say.

It's 2:01 p.m., on a Thursday afternoon. Here are the facts:

*Caroline is in bed
*Edison is at school - a friend is driving him home
*I'm reading Beth's blog, and her comments on mine
*In another window, I'm watching "The Office" on YouTube
*There's Lemon Chicken in the crock pot
*It's air-conditioned inside (and 102 outside)
*I'm listening to "The Boys are Back in Town" on my TV

Seriously, my life is so cool right now.

Of course, I still need to:
*put dishes away in dishwasher
*make bread (maybe)
*read my Bible
*clean my bathrooms
*put on makeup (I have a meeting tonight)
*put away clean clothes
*do another load of laundry
*work on the quilt
*weed through junk in the garage
*check more of my friends' blogs

You see. . .there's always something going on.

Maybe that's why my life is so cool. I don't know. But, it is.

Oh, and if the chicken turns out, I'll post the recipe tomorrow. The kitchen smells heavenly!!
Photobucket

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Oh, man, your life is so cool!

Where could I buy one? And does it come with air conditioning and no-bakes?

6:15 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

See...this is why I love reading your blog. Thank you for making me see how the glass is half full! Hope the chicken is heavenly.

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home