This is My "Real" Blog: Update. . .because I hate spacing issues


Angie's Blog!

Friday, August 10, 2007

Update. . .because I hate spacing issues

For some reason, when I put pictures in blogger, my spacing goes completely ka-flooey. So, in an effort to refrain from swearing, I'll post the picture of what Ingrid and I were able to accomplish. I'm kinda proud. This will be a Christmas present for a family member. One who reads this blog, actually. . .but I haven't said anything about to *whom* this will be presented.

For the record, the quilt top was made. . .the quilting was even done. All I needed to do was attach the binding, and finish it off. I did. Now I'm working on another project that's been lying around for years (literally). Happy Friday from Ingrid & me!!


Photobucket

7 Comments:

Blogger Yummers! said...

Hey, Angie! I have a working blog again. That was so frustrating. Anyway... WOW, you are really sewing again! Good for you. It's very motivating here in 'bloggywood' (smile). And your end result is VERY attractive.

I'm off to pack for the weekend. Boyd's been great about it... he just told them that we'd just be coming for the weekend. Yea!!
Of course we'll get there and want to stay.
Joni

2:03 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

See? See??!?? You. are. a. superhero...I *knew* it.

Lovely work, Angie...lovely.

2:51 PM  
Blogger The Wooden Spool said...

Fun! Everything is so pretty over here!

4:36 PM  
Blogger That Chick Over There said...

Pretty! You are so freaking talented!

5:29 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

WTG Ingrid! WTG Angie! You girls ROCK!

5:41 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Angie - I am sooooo pleased to see you sewing. And good for Ingrid - all power to her motor. Stitch up! Happy Sunday. xx

4:45 AM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

ooops, I have an unfinished quilt calling to me right now.... shhhhhh is all i can say... angie this is lovely

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home