This is My "Real" Blog: New Kit. . .New Layout


Angie's Blog!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

New Kit. . .New Layout

Christy is debuting a new kit this weekend. . . I don't think that many people "in the know" of the digi-scrapping world read my blog, so I want to share it here. I'm really excited. I didn't think I was going to like the kit -- but I really do!! It's called "Ribbet" and has a frog-like theme. With a little girl in the house, and all of the "Edison toddler" pics already in regular scrapbooks, I didn't hold out a lot of hope. But this picture - taken two weeks ago on the French Broad River really fits the bill. . .or the lily pad, as it were!


Photobucket

6 Comments:

Blogger Yummers! said...

Angie,
I really do like this layout... and the photo is perfect. I really need some digital help. Do you use Photoshop Elements 4 ?? I gave up trying to figre it out. I bought another program that works for me but I have to use their kits. I have PhShop4 and I'd really like to use it. I just bought the Kit of the month from Ali/Lisa, etc. I can follow along just so far and then I have all these questions. HELP? Think we can find a time when your kiddies are both in school that we could do this over the phone??
Joni

11:51 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

Wow Angie... LOVE this page! What a gorgeous photo, and this kit is perfect with it!

12:00 PM  
Blogger Mellykat said...

Oooooooooooh. Gorgeous page! I looove the antique-looking frames you used and this whole page is very pretty!

12:01 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

Angie this is DIVINE! Not just because it is a sensational photo but the colours and tones fit perfectly. And I just ADORE that photo frame - great layering.

5:56 AM  
Blogger Mark Aubrey said...

I like this layout, as well, but I'm biased. I took the photo. Angie does nice work, though.

4:02 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

awesome layout, looks liek a great kit

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home