This is My "Real" Blog: New Layouts


Angie's Blog!

Friday, August 17, 2007

New Layouts

I got a couple layouts done tonight. I'm pleased with the way they turned out. They are two completely different subjects -- two completely different designers.

I like the contrast.

The first is by a new designer named "Christina Sturmaggio" who is designing for Sophia Sarducci designs. Her kit, "Venezia" is very rich and robust. I decided to use some of our anniversary pictures from a couple years ago when we went to the Bilmore Estate.



This second layout uses one of my favorite pictures of Edison and Caroline. This was taken back when we were taking our first official Christmas picture of the two kids. There are a number of pictures in this set. I realized, as I was preparing the layout, that we couldn't get Caroline to lay still for something like this even if we promised her all the goldfish crackers in the world! LOL!



Finally, I'm sending a link to a layout that you need to go see. Using the pictures from my pictures entry the other day, my dear friend Beth absolutely made my day! (Click on the word "layout" and it will take you to the site where she posted the layout).

I love you, Beth!!!
Photobucket

4 Comments:

Blogger Yummers! said...

I love your layouts, but especially the thoughtfulness of your friend who created one just for Caroline. The sentiments and scripture are so lovely and perfect.
Joni

10:55 PM  
Blogger *Heather said...

Love your journaling in the Anniversary layout Angie...so very sweet! And that is such a sweet picture of your little ones! Need to catch up here with you!

11:49 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

Great LOs my friend. Beth's one is so lovely. The sepia tones of that amazing photo are just exquisite. Happy weekend to you Angie.

10:15 PM  
Blogger Mellykat said...

Great layouts; glad we got to chat it up a bit yesterday!

Annnnnnnnnd...lookie who blogged the past two days in a row and lookie who didn't ... "ahem".

Not to mention my new Sturmaggio layout that you shamed me into hurrying up with. I could never ever be mad at you but if I were there I'd sure have given you a smack for that group post! LOL

Have fun at churches; I'm hoping to go once tomorrow; we'll seeeeeee!

2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home