This is My "Real" Blog: So. . .


Angie's Blog!

Sunday, August 26, 2007

So. . .

. . .this is what exhausted feels like, huh? Bah.

I have sore muscles in places where I didn't realize I had muscles. I have searing pains going down the length of my "front thighs" (above the knee in front). Those hurt from walking down some very steep grades.

. . .but we survived. We made money for DSAG. We watched a great Busch race on Friday night. . .even though some ying-yang knocked Jeff Burton into the wall in the first half hour of the race. (oy)

We had fun. We met cool people from KY. . . .she was the spitting image of Jerry Seinfeld's mom from the "Seinfeld" show. . . . .if I only could have gotten her to say, "Hello, Newman." Oh well, maybe next year.

If they invite us back, I think we'll do it again.

Mark says we're not to eat hamburgers, bratwurst, or hot dogs for at least a week. I think I can live with that.

Seriously. Ick.
Photobucket

7 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

"And a good time was had by all."

Congratulations on a fun, tiring event.

4:29 PM  
Blogger Doug said...

Sounded like a great time...
Good job.

10:41 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

Glad you had a great time and thanks for the giggle (I needed it)

7:20 AM  
Blogger Yummers! said...

Glad you're home 'safe and sound' and happy you had a great time.

Boyd's daughter just left a few minutes ago and we really enjoyed seeing her for 4 days. But, I'm in need of getting back to our routine.

Will email later... I feel several naps will be appropriate today.
Hugs,
Joni

12:10 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

yay!!!! angies home!!!!!

3:03 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

well, dearie, yes to the omelette, but no waiy i would ever order/cook/suggest whole grain pancakes... while good and valuable at tmes, whole grains have their place...ppuhlease, and my suggestion can only be given in email, lest all your readers think i am totally bonkers...

9:16 PM  
Blogger Doug said...

WHERE ARE THE PICTURES?????

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home