This is My "Real" Blog: Never Turn Your Back. . .


Angie's Blog!

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Never Turn Your Back. . .

. . .on a three-year old as you're running her bath water.

Disclaimer here: I am fully aware that by posting this picture, and admitting to the following story, I run the risk of you all thinking that Mark and I are pitiful parents. We're not. We are, however, the kind of parents that risk reinforcing bad behavior in their children by finding it cute--and taking pictures. I am also probably running the risk of someone calling some sort of "authority" office. We're good parents. Really. We are.

My case in point: When running your child's bath water, you should always close the bathroom door--especially if your child is enamored with their bathtub. . . and is still fully clothed.




Oh, and I did find a picture of Caroline at the tea party on Saturday morning. We had a ball.



There you have it. . .officially two blog posts in one day. Even though the previous post was actually done late last night.

Hope you had a great Wednesday. Mine was crazy busy, but what else is new?!?!
Photobucket

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh, kids and water, the two just can't be seperated.

She is so CUTE, wet and all!

12:03 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

I love the disclaimer! You are too funny! That is so great....luckily Hugh bathes first in this house or I am sure I would have the same dilemma!

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home