This is My "Real" Blog: New Layout


Angie's Blog!

Thursday, August 30, 2007

New Layout

I'm awful tired. . .my Wednesday just about broke me. But, I did manage to finish up a layout with Christina Sturmaggio's new kit, 'Wrought Iron Butterfly' which is available at sophiasarducci.com.

I'm sure there'll be more to ruminate about tomorrow. For now, please enjoy this precious picture of my baby girl and my dad--dancing at Natalie & Tim's wedding back in March. I have been waiting for just the right time and kit to scrap this picture!!

(Click on picture to enlarge)



Happy Thursday!!
Photobucket

4 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

What a wonderful layout! I love the stitching and the beautiful bow in the corner just ties, no pun intended, is all together. I know about days that about break you. Remember there is nothing, NOTHING you can't do with God walking beside you!
Hope your Thursday is better.

Bleassings

8:43 AM  
Blogger Yummers! said...

I just clicked on your site and somehow am a 'post' behind. How did that happen??

Your layout is lovely and the photo is so sweet. That Caroline is a winner!

You mentioned 'Wild at Heart'. That has some really personal memories for me... have to put them in an email. Have you read the Left-Behind series... fiction based on Revelations??

Hope today is more relaxing. It's an 'Angie' day isn't it??
Enjoy!
Joni

10:41 AM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

you stole my friend... snooze you lose... happy to see your pocst though andf i will get back to blogging, trying to finish a story that does not want to end...
and i am in love with that girl

8:51 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

Gorgeous Angie.... a memory to bring a smile to your face.

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home