This is My "Real" Blog: Say a Little Prayer. . .EDITED


Angie's Blog!

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Say a Little Prayer. . .EDITED

. . .for Caroline, please?

She woke up this morning whimpering. For the past hour, she has been "lounging" on either Mark or me. She's not well. I don't think it's croup. I pray it's not RSV.

Regardless, she's not her typical self, and that's worrying.


. . .and yes, thank you for remembering, tonight is our first performance of the Children's Musical.

God's still good!!


Update: Just got back from seeing the doctor. I love this man. He is not our usual doctor, but he was Edison's primary care doctor when he was little. So gentle. So thorough.

. . .so pleased that she does NOT have RSV or croup!! He said her throat is raw, and he can hear a little bit rattling around in her lungs. But, no pneumonia.

She fell asleep in the car - and while we sat for an hour (seriously) because of a head-on collision one subdivision over from ours - got some rest. She's in bed now. I think I need a nap, but I tend to feel worse after taking a nap--especially on a "production" day like this!

I am, however, eating a bowl of yummy soup that one of my choir members dropped off at the church for me this morning. I have so many blessings. Amazing.
Photobucket

6 Comments:

Blogger Yummers! said...

Hi Angie,
I'm so sorry Caroline's not feeling well. And I've learned a few things about health care this Fall... don't hesitate to get a second opinion if you're not 100% at peace. I'll share my story another time.

My prayers go with you and Caroline and pray that the doctor is filled with God's knowledge to make the little one well again.

And as for your children's program at church... put your concerns in God's hands and all will go as it should.
Love to you and your family,
Joni

1:04 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

Best wishes and lots of energy is going up and over from downunder to the little princess!!

4:16 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

i have been praying for you all day, not knowing why and unable to check on you online...

5:16 PM  
Blogger That Chick Over There said...

Poor little sweetheart. There is something going around.

Hope she is 100 percent better soon.

6:54 PM  
Blogger Cooksalot said...

Oh poor Caroline. I hope she's feeling a little better after the nap. Hope the musical went well too.

Vicky

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope C is felling better, hope the musical went well, and I hope you are doing well in the midst of some chaos.

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home