This is My "Real" Blog: Busy Days. . .


Angie's Blog!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Busy Days. . .

Yep, these are some crazy busy days around here. But, what else is new?!

Today, I'm home. Mark's parents are helping at Caroline's school. Caroline and Edison are at school. Mark is working. And me? I'm home.

I've got apple butter cooking in the kitchen. I have got to get the jars sterilized. . . but I may take a shower first. After that, it's apple butter time!

I'm going to spend a little time sewing today. . . haven't spent a lot of time doing that lately. I've missed it.

Other than that, I've got floors to vacuum, toilets to clean, and laundry to wash.

Yeah. . .it's just another busy day in paradise!







Oh yeah.....and one week until Turkey Day!
Photobucket

8 Comments:

Blogger Rock 'n Roll Momma© said...

one week til turkey day = 8 days til decorating for christmas! well, at least that's the countdown in OUR house ;-)

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MMMMMMMMMM!
Apple butter!
:-D)

1:57 PM  
Blogger Judy said...

I have never had apple butter believe it or not. One week away and I can't wait, and I'm only making a Turkey and rolls to take to our son and dil home :)
It will be different not hosting it at our home this year.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Mmmmm. Paradise. Sounds like a place I'll have to visit.

9:53 PM  
Blogger Mark Aubrey said...

Paradise. Now where did I leave that?
-- J. Milton

11:19 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

what jokesters those brothers are! what do you do with apple butter besides toast... seriousy tell me, I want to know..

8:20 AM  
Blogger Mark Aubrey said...

Paradise. Oh, here it is.
-- J. Milton

1:44 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Mark, I laughed at the first one, and didn't see the second one until it hit me. Very good.

3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home