This is My "Real" Blog: 8 Minutes - EDITED!!


Angie's Blog!

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

8 Minutes - EDITED!!

No. . .not the (hideous, or so I've heard) Luke Perry movie about professional bull riding.

I have 8 minutes to post this before American Idol comes on. And, since I've missed the last two, not just one, but two weeks due to family stuff. . . I love you guys, but I'm only giving you 8 minutes. And yes, we have a laptop. Don't go there with me tonight.

Here are a few pics. Minimal stories about these pics. . .with the promise that I'm coming back to blogging. I'm just getting caught up on my life right now. . . . seven minutes.


Blogger is uploading them with obviously NO concern about American Idol starting in (gasp!) FIVE minutes!!!!

We kept getting a request for FIVE birthday candles. . . .so we obliged. I think she was happy!



The greatest (okay, I'm exaggerating here) gift EVER came from Grandma & Grandpa this year. . .



Nancy, this one's for you. . .she loves her bears. I think she's sleeping with them, as I type.



And, I saw this tonight, and realized the beauty which surrounds me often escapes me. And I don't want that to ever, ever happen. . .

I loved how it was sunny on the one part of the mountains. That's all. Light & shadow. Great concept, really.

Ciao, my friends. It's 8:59, and it's time for Idol!!!

Edited to add: Laura (commenter #1) is right. The movie is called "Eight Seconds," but when you're cramming a blog post WITH pictures, I might add -- you really don't care if it's seconds or minutes! :)
Photobucket

10 Comments:

Blogger Rock 'n Roll Momma© said...

i haven't seen that movie either, so i could be wrong...but i think it's called 8 Seconds. i will never attempt to ride a bull, but i'm thinkin' 8 minutes would be just a wee bit much...hehe!

i also like it when part of a mountain is shadowed and the other part isn't. for some reason, shadows cast by clouds just intrigue me.

11:09 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Glad to know that your adoring public ranks below a TV show that's rigged and could be recorded. Not that I'm bitter or anything.

Seriously, I hope you enjoyed some down-time.

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The picture of Caroline kissing the bear just made my day. Give her a hug from me.

Nancy W.

11:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have a similar shot from 1st Baptist....I just need to find it! It had that end of day sunlight and shadow from the clouds....very cool!! Makes me realize just how BIG our God is!

Check it OUT....I blogged today too!!! I'm thinking the earth shifted an axis or something...it's only been like 2 months! I think you'll appreciate it...all about music :D

12:14 AM  
Blogger Traveling Bells said...

That smile with the birthday candles is priceless!

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous view!

I love today's word verification word:
calkench

Wonder if I could use that in Lexulous?

9:52 AM  
Blogger Donna Cooper said...

Love the pics of Caroline kissing the bears and of her smile by her cake! Precious and Priceless!!

7:56 AM  
Blogger Judy said...

Love the pictures Angie. Especially the one of Caroline kissing the bear. I wish I had that view everyday. I keep telling Jim we need to head back to Tennessee soon.

7:58 AM  
Blogger Hilah said...

Great pictures of Caroline...and even with all the rain we've had we've had a few great glimpses of sun :)

3:13 PM  
Blogger That Chick Over There said...

I don't watch American Idol. But the movie with Luke Perry wasn't bad.

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home