This is My "Real" Blog: Only a Week Late. . . .


Angie's Blog!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Only a Week Late. . . .

NO! Before you start to think that there's an announcement. There's not.

Not.gonna.happen.in.this.lifetime.


I am writing today about the fact that Mother's Day occurred last week, and I only got half of my Mother's Day gifts distributed. The beauty of the internet/blogging world? I can show my Mother-in-Law her gift before I actually send it to her.

I know. I'm pretty excited about it, too.

Now, truth be told. . .these were done earlier this week.
But, I wanted to wait and post them until my in-laws had gotten home.
I also wanted to send them to her first -- to look at. I've done that.
My next step? Print them out and frame them.
Then, I'll send them to her.

But, I'm not there yet.

So, here they are. I love them. They were fun to make -- and they'll be fun to frame and hang.

So without further ado. . . .Happy Mother's Day, Nana!

From Edison. . .

And from Caroline. . . .

Photobucket

9 Comments:

Anonymous Nana said...

Couldn't think of a nicer present!! What beautiful children you have! Great scrapping! Thank you!!!

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Judy said...

Beautiful layouts Angie. You threw me with you blog post...I thought maybe...until I kept reading.

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Judy said...

I can't spell today...that would be "your blog post".

6:53 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

i love these ... gorgeous... and how handsome is that boy of yours? oh my gravy

10:42 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

What a delightful and charming family you have, including in-laws.

11:51 PM  
Blogger Hilah said...

you always have something funny to say! oh...and the kids are beautiful too!!!!

12:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Those pictures are SO GOOD!!!!

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

What a wonderful gift!

Blessings
Leslie

1:32 AM  
Blogger That Chick Over There said...

Lovely!

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home