This is My "Real" Blog: You Gotta Hear This One. . .


Angie's Blog!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

You Gotta Hear This One. . .



We're going to introduce this song at church in a week or so. . .it's powerful. Seriously powerful. It's one of those songs that, once you get it in your head, or your heart -- it's stuck there.

There's another new one we've taught in the last month or so. It's worth a listen, too.



I'm listening to the 2nd one as I type. It's the song that I'll probably have going through my head all day tomorrow -- and it's a good one to have "accompanying" me as I do whatever my hands find to do tomorrow!

That's it. . .just thought I'd get some songs running through your head. Since the "Filet-o-Fish" commercial has not been playing so much lately, I thought you'd need something to hum.











....you're welcome!
Photobucket

4 Comments:

Blogger Hilah said...

I was hoping you'd blog tonight! I listened to a different version of Your Name on my way home today...it definitely is one that gets stuck in your head...but it's a good one to have stuck there!

Revelation Song: at first, my OCD was VERY irritated by the fact that the musical lines end in mid-phrase of the lyrics (make sense?)...but I have overcome that and come to love it...mainly since it was stuck in my head!

Love it! When you find new songs you love you better send them my way! I almost always love the songs you do!

10:36 PM  
Blogger Rock 'n Roll Momma© said...

i love revelation song...i first heard it on a video jonathan did for the SHBC college group. i have no idea if this is possible, but maybe he could share it with our church. it's just the lyrics (more like key words?) done up really cool. my man does good work, no partiality here ;-)

11:48 PM  
Anonymous Judy said...

Beautiful!!! I listened to them both while I was working this morning.

11:45 AM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

i love that paul baloche song... so much... I am fascinated by the names of the Lord and that song really sets my heart to reverence

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home