This is My "Real" Blog: Sorry.....


Angie's Blog!

Friday, May 22, 2009

Sorry.....

I've been away for too long. It's been a busy week. It's going to be a busy weekend.

And besides, I've been scooped.

Mark wrote a great post about Edison last night on his baseball card blog. I know, I know, but when you read it, you'll understand.

I'm so proud of Edison, and the young man he has become. Yes, there still are days when I doubt he'll make it into adulthood -- because he's too much like his mother. But even those days. . .I'm proud of him beyond words (or, at least words without tears accompanying them!)

So, here's the link to Mark's entry. (There are pictures, too!)

Have a great weekend!!
Photobucket

6 Comments:

Anonymous Judy said...

I was just thinking this morning that you have been MIA lately. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You've still done better and been more regular about blogging than I have! ;) I actually updated tonight....copied an idea from one of your past blogs as a matter of fact! :)

Edison is such a great kid! It doesn't seem possible that he's going on to high school next year!!! You have every reason to be proud Momma!

Love the whole lot of ya!

6:25 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

isaw on FB that he was oging to grduate... and the ext day i spent the day praying for him and you know who ... (the one he has yet to me???) oh brother i better get invited to that event

6:28 PM  
Blogger Shelly Wildman said...

Congratulations to all of you, Angie. I read Mark's post--tell him it was wonderful. You should all be so proud of Edison (gosh, I haven't seen him since he was a baby!). Enjoy your celebrations this weekend.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Melinda said...

Angie,

Please come back.

Sincerely,

Melinda

:) :D ;) :P

6:59 PM  
Blogger That Chick Over There said...

((hugs))

Hey, do you know if you Google "Caroline's mom" you are the #1 entry? You (and Caroline) are famous! :)

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home