This is My "Real" Blog: Have we Met?


Angie's Blog!

Monday, October 05, 2009

Have we Met?

I used to blog . . .here. . . at this site. (ha ha!) Yes, I am back -- and if I still have any readers, I'd be honored to re-introduce myself, if necessary.

Okay, all joking aside. Here are a few pics. The stories may have to wait until tomorrow. But for now, enjoy. . . .

Yep - that's my girl, riding on a pony. The look of shock on my face is probably due to the fact that last year, she wanted NO part of any rides involving equestrians of any kind!



This is my birthday buddy, Leilani. Baby Leilani is now nearly a year and a half old. In this post, we were at a butterfly release, praying for good health for Leilani as she faced open heart surgery. I'd say those butterflies successfully delivered prayers to God, wouldn't you??


This is Caroline's favorite uncle -- Steve. We say "favorite" because he blogs and I blog, and on each others' blogs, we throw the word "favorite" around. (Lori, if you're reading this -- assure Chris that he's Caroline's favorite) (Steve, when you read this, disregard the comment to Lori & Chris!) Ha ha ha ha!

Grandma & Grandpa got to walk Caroline this year -- and the stroller was chosen more for ease -- theirs -- than for Caroline's. (Did I mention how she likes to bolt from us when she can?!)


This my precious friend, Narda, who works for the city of Knoxville. I swear, I don't think I could have gotten through the walk without her expert help and encouragement. Having her attend the walk was even more special -- because all of our (combined) hard work finally came through with something awesome!

Yeah, at the end of the day, it all comes down to the cotton candy!
Photobucket

7 Comments:

Blogger 20Birds said...

angie? you never read the blog anymore!

2:27 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

I'm still reading. I love the pictures from Buddy Walk. I'm so proud of Caroline for overcoming last years fear and riding those ponies. She sure does look like she is having fun.

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I've seen you before.... hahahahahaha...Welcome back!

8:14 PM  
Blogger Nana said...

Wondereful photos and stories!!

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Judy @ daily yarns said...

Looks like the day turned out good. I still remember you...:)

7:23 AM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

I think Steve is my favourite Uncle also. lol, i wander to his blog sometimes, i read about him,i read his pithy comments here, and i have to come think of him as my friend... weird internet world, eh? and in our family, i tell all the kids (privately) that they are my favorite... AND LEILANI!!!! yay! how she has grown! God is cool!

8:38 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

I am truly honored to be the part-time favorite uncle, which I gladly share with Chris.

This weekend I got called Uncle Chris enough that I almost signed a check that way . . .

So Chris, if you read this, enjoy being called Uncle Steve. It all balances out.

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home