This is My "Real" Blog: Road Trip!!!


Angie's Blog!

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Road Trip!!!

We have just arrived back from a whirlwind trip to Nashville. We went over for one of Edison's away games. . . and had a ball. Yes, I said, "We." Yes, that "we" means Mark, Caroline, and me. And yes, baby girl loved her some football.

okay, there were moments when she wasn't thrilled. But, there were more moments when she had fun than when she didn't. Want to see? Okay, I'm happy to oblige. . .

That's right. . . she was enthralled by the cheerleaders. Seriously.

Can you say, "I wanna be just like those girls?"


. . .I thought you could! :) And, they couldn't have been sweeter. Seriously -- these girls were so precious with her last night. It was amazing. No doubts--we'll go to more games, just so she can get to know some of them better.

Oh? The brother? Yeah, he was there, too. . .

(he *might* be in this picture -- other side of #15 (green team) but I'm not sure) This next one is DEFINITELY him. . . Number 51.



This picture has Edison in motion. .. hence the blurry picture. But, check out #51!!

Even though is a rear-facing shot, this next picture is one of my favorites thus far. . . .


I see a scrapbook layout in that picture -- not sure which one, but I see one. (black & white. . shadowy images. . . yeah, it's there!)

I'm now going to attempt to upload a video of Caroline (maybe two) jamming with the cheerleaders. It was hilarious -- but so much fun!!




What you may not be able to see/hear at the end? Words that we love to hear her say. . .

"I did it."

Pardon me, I may need to shed a tear or two -- you see, I want her life to be one long series of exclamations like that. She's an amazing little girl -- and I think we've only just begun to see what she can do.

My challenge to you? Stay tuned--because this will be one of the first places where we'll post her amazing contributions to society.

Oh, and Edison's team won. . . .which made the trip even more fun!
Photobucket

6 Comments:

Anonymous Judy @ daily yarns said...

I could hear her with the volume cranked up. How exciting for her to be just like the big girls...and Congrats to Edison on the win. I keep telling Jim we need to head on down to Nashville sometime soon.

8:11 AM  
Blogger Rock 'n Roll Momma© said...

you guys have the all-american family...a football player and a cheerleader! now you just need an apple pie cooling in your window ;-) can you tell i'm hungry?!

12:49 PM  
Blogger Shelly Wildman said...

I agree with Rock 'n Roll Momma--the all-American family indeed! That video was great!

5:27 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

I love that girl! And I've never even met her!

2:06 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

what a delight to come home to this... we were away this weekend... the photo of her standing, that post i recognize it and love it... and love that i know that about her... thrilled Edisons team won, and her big cousin emily is trying out for cheerleading today and tomorrow, pray... and, almost forgot... Jenni was a cheerleader in high school also, angie i miss you this post made me ... surprise surprise... cry

2:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I.LOVE.THIS!!!!!!!!!

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home