This is My "Real" Blog: Never Give Up


Angie's Blog!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Never Give Up

. . .on wayward bloggers. They eventually make their way back "home" to their blogs. Unfortunately, this is one of those brief, somewhat meaningless blog entries. Because, alas, I am exhausted. . . and I don't have any inspiration on which to write.

But I do have this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oas7Ggqq6b0

. . . . it's the promo that we're using at our church for this year's Buddy Walk.

I've been sitting on this for a few days. . .not wanting to upstage it's debut this morning at the Externally Focused Ministry Fair at church. (DSAG qualifies!)

So, here you go. It will also be linked on facebook, in case you want to see it again--in between taking those ridiculous quizzes, and sending your friends flowers, boxes of candy, and redneck gifts! :)

Enjoy!!
Angie
Photobucket

7 Comments:

Blogger 20Birds said...

wonderful... what a heart and voice our little girl has

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a wonderful video. Your friends have done a beautiful job. But then I'm biased about the cuteness of the subject matter!

::wink::

::grin::

9:02 AM  
Blogger Mellykat said...

...or getting hooked on a new online game!

Fantastic promo! :)

M :)

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it! Wish I could join you guys that day :) Thanks for sharing the video, since I won't be able to see it at your church ;)

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Judy @ daily yarns said...

Awesome video Angie!

6:58 AM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

starting to give up again on wayward bloggers myself included i cant seem to make myself blog but you could blog and then i would have a vicarious thrill ;)

10:56 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

That Buddy Walk thingie is this month or next, something like that. Isn't it?

Your blog told me it misses you.

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home