This is My "Real" Blog: A Slight Clarification


Angie's Blog!

Monday, January 22, 2007

A Slight Clarification

My dear, dear friend Helen in Australia left a comment on yesterday's blog post. I guess my obscure reference to "Keep Your Stick on the Ice" escaped her.

It actually came from a Canadian show, "The Red Green" show. We see it occasionally on our PBS station. Every episode ends with Red Green - a member of the Possum Lodge - giving out some sort of message to his wife, and the directive to "Keep Your Stick on the Ice." It's Canada, folks. (Love you, Melany!)

So, there you have it. I used a very obscure closing line. So obscure that I had to check the "official" Red Green site to make sure that I had gotten it right.

Here's today's advice: Always wear clean underwear when you leave the house!

Happy Monday, ya'll!!!
Photobucket

3 Comments:

Blogger Q, La, and Gooner said...

I can't believe that you watch the red green show!!!!!!!!!!!! Every time my parents even hint of watching it I head to the seclusion of my room. Wahoo! yikes!

11:20 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

Thanks so much for clearing that up for me Angie :)Turned out be educational for everyone :)
Now, to today's advice - underwear - what's that? (jusjoshin! - Aussie for just joking - heheheh!)

4:27 PM  
Blogger Mellykat said...

Keep your stick on the ice - (be prepared for anything at any time!)

I guess anything with ice would escape Helen...since it's so dang warm down in Aussie Land! lol

Hope C's feeling better - sorry the little germ spreader passed it to you.

Catch You Later!

Melly :)

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home