This is My "Real" Blog: Another Weekend is Gone


Angie's Blog!

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Another Weekend is Gone

. . .and I don't have a lot to show for it. Except, I guess, for 8-10 scrapbook pages (the regular kind). I enjoyed a family birthday party, found a dress for my cousin's upcoming wedding, and had a great time at some friends' house on Friday night. (Yep Jules - it's your inlaws I'm referring to!)

As the new week encroaches on my free time, I am swallowed up by a slight sense of dread. I have a lot to accomplish this week. And, next weekend should be just about as busy as this one was. Sigh.

I don't have any new pictures of the kids to post. I don't have any new layouts to post either. Sorry.

I'm watching "50 First Dates" on USA Network. I am loving this expanded cable service. The movie is interesting. Melany told me that the ending is. . .let's say, untraditional. There's only 32 minutes left (counting commercials) so I'm getting a bit anxious. It's sweet thus far, and I know how I want it to end, or not end. We'll see.

Well, I paused in my composition long enough to see where the movie is ending. I won't say anything, except that Melany was right.

Some movies are fun. Some make you laugh. Some make you cry. And then there are the ones that make you realize you can't predict the outcome. It's not your job.

Edited: The movie had a sweet ending. Kind of bizarre. But, it was Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore. Made me think. I like when that happens.
Photobucket

4 Comments:

Blogger Cooksalot said...

Looks to me like you have more than I do on my blog. lol! Yes I liked 50 first dates. It was a very funny and cute movie. different ending, but I liked it.

12:37 AM  
Blogger Mellykat said...

Wow you've got lots to show for your weekend.

All I got was a big bump on the head! Now THAT must be why I couldn't remember everything I did this weekend to write my blog!

Glad to see you back in the blogosphere again!

1:56 AM  
Blogger Jules said...

Hooray for good times, good scrapping, and sweet movies. I was watching it last night too!

12:26 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

8-10 SB pages? Regular kind? Can you explain that please? Take care my friend....remember to JAM each day....take Just A Minute to pause and breathe!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home