This is My "Real" Blog: What a SUPER Party!


Angie's Blog!

Monday, February 05, 2007

What a SUPER Party!

John and Laura hosted a great party. I even won a couple prizes. Loads of great food - and lots of laughs. I am glad the Colts won. Would have loved for the Bears to win, too. But, I agreed to root with Edison.

. . .but returning the kickoff for a touchdown was suh-weet!

Here's a couple of layouts I got done while watching the end of the game, and all the shows that followed.

This layout is Edison from about 8 years ago.



This layout is Caroline about a week ago. Fun.



Have a great Monday!!!
Photobucket

3 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

Two great LOs Angie...Edison looks so innocent and Caroline a little munchkin just like mine. She looks so cute!!!!! Yay! for rubber duckies!

9:33 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

ps. lovin' this new look....the picture in the heart is just gorgeous!

12:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angie: man, your comments really convicted me, my little blog post was directed at someone who will never read the blog (they are too busy interfering in my life), and you pointed out that I need to leave the whole matter in God's hands... (although I had composed some really great retorts in my brain :) )
your layouts are lovely, and those kids, well they bring a smile

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home