This is My "Real" Blog: I've been tagged . . . TWICE!


Angie's Blog!

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I've been tagged . . . TWICE!

Okay, so this is my first attempt at one of these things. The only problem.....I'm not that popular on the internet. So, after I do the "tag" thing, I'll name five people (most of whom have blogs. . .I think that's the point). We'll see where it goes from there.

The point of this "tagging" thing is naming five interesting things about yourself. If this takes too long, I'll post three, and go take a nap. Here goes:

1) I can recite the alphabet backwards.....FAST.

2) I once played a piano. No biggie, right? Well, the previous person to play it was Elvis Presley. This was while playing for a Southern Gospel quartet. (We even made albums - I'm on 8-track somewhere!)

3) I consider myself somewhat of an officianado of Brady Bunch trivia. I can usually tell you what episode it will be by the first minute of the show.

4) I once fell asleep while giving a piano lesson.

5) I knew the minute I met my husband that he would become my husband. And, my mom knew it the first time SHE met him, too.

There you have it. Nothing astronomical. And yes, I really can recite the alphabet backwards.

I am tagging: Laura, Jules, Jane, Beth, and Heather.

Thanks for tagging me, Lori & Melany!
Photobucket

1 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

This is so funny! I love reading these tags! Now I think they are really cool things Angie....especially the Brady bunch thing - too funny! TFS!

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home