This is My "Real" Blog: So Frustrating


Angie's Blog!

Thursday, February 01, 2007

So Frustrating

Computers, actually.

I'm fed up with my computer right now - but it's nearly 1 a.m. So much for my resolve to go to bed early, eh? I got all creative and made two layouts that I wanted to publish tonight. Computer crashed - twice - and I was too stubborn to just go to bed. I was determined to wait it out.

So, here I am. We'll see how long this lasts. I'd better post the layouts now, just in case!

The first is a layout I did with an old picture we just discovered of Edison. I believe this was taken on an Easter Sunday--after church. There's just something about this little man. He stole my heart the minute I knew he existed, and that's not going to change. . . ever!



The other layout is one that I struggled with - throughout the process. Thankfully, Windows Live Messenger allowed me to send it back and forth to Melany a few times. Just as I was about to throw in the towel, she fell in love with it, and the rest is history.

The song and layout capture the waiting . . . and the undying faith that Edison had in asking God for a baby sister.



As always, thanks for looking! Signing off seems like a wise move, considering my unstable environment.
Photobucket

2 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

Unstable? I think not!! Firstly let me say, after the teary day this mother has had, you're first LO is just beautiful! How lucky are we! For I have a boy just like yours it seems.And....how much does he look like Caroline in that photo!!! Secondly, how much do we love Melly and is she not the "guru". Long live Melly! Great blog Angie!

3:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love both of these layouts Angie... and it's good to know that I wasn't the only up until well past 1:00 am this morning! Good luck getting your computer to cooperate!

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home