This is My "Real" Blog: He Blogs . . . He Blogs. . .Ooh baby, when he . . .


Angie's Blog!

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

He Blogs . . . He Blogs. . .Ooh baby, when he . . .

I'm sorry, I have the melodious strains of William Hung going through my head now. I need a moment.

Okay, the moment has passed.

So, tonight, I casually made a comment to my dear husband, Mark. To which I received the reply, "Yeah, I read it in your blog." I'm not sure what I said next, but suddenly he dropped a bomb.

"Yeah, it's on my blog, too."

He has had a blog LONGER THAN I HAVE had this blog.

I know, I know. . . marital counseling cannot be too far off. We have never kept such secrets from each other, and tonight, my world came to a screeching halt!

Of course, you know I'm joking. But, you could have knocked me over with a feather when I heard Mark say that he has a blog. But, he does.

Here's the link. (Sorry honey, but the world needs to know you like I do)

Actually, there's a reference on his blog to a previous blog. More secrets.

I need another moment.

Go read my hubby's blog. He's a good writer--even if he thinks he's not.

p.s. Melany -- after you go to his blog, would you mind putting the link on the far right column of this blog? I can't remember how. Thanks!
Photobucket

3 Comments:

Blogger Cooksalot said...

LOL! That's funny. Did you give him a light rap in the head? hee: Now you can keep tabs on him. mwahahaha!

4:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes he is a good writer.... and he probably kept the blog a secret b/c the last thing he wanted was his wife's friends intruding into yet another area of his life... can you see it, when we tag him, and leave comments everyday and then we start doing layouts about it....tony is always threatening to write a blog and tell all my secrets...i will be a responsible tagged one, and answer later today...hasta banana

1:30 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

Nice one Mark! Didn't you know Angie??? The family that blogs together sticks together!! Heheheh

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home