This is My "Real" Blog: Big News. . . BIG, BIG News!


Angie's Blog!

Friday, March 09, 2007

Big News. . . BIG, BIG News!

It has been a very full day. Edison is doing better. My grocery store is still stocking all of my favorites. A very full day.

Oh, did I forget to mention? I have been asked to be a Creative Team member for my friend Christy, and her amazing digital scrapbooking shop, "Butternug Squash Designs." It's amazing! I took a chance, asked her about getting a spot on the team, and she accepted me! How excited am I?!

Here's what it means. . .Every two weeks (or so) when Christy releases a new kit, I have to make (at least) one layout using the new kit. I then post it at least four sites (including hers) to get the word out about her amazing stuff. To be honest, I've been doing that - for the most part - since I started digital scrapping. However, I've been using only freebie kits, and kits that I have bought from Christy. As a member of her team, I have full use of all her kits.

This is big, folks. Really, really big. Here's a layout I did tonight - using her new kit, "Baby Prep" which is available at Butternug Squash Designs.

Photobucket

3 Comments:

Blogger Mellykat said...

"Did I forget to mention..." she says...

Way to go Angie! You've been an honorary member of the CT all along and you rightfully deserve full privileges! I'm so excited for you!

And I looooooooooove the new layout.

You ROCK girl!

Melly :)

12:47 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

Do you remember that line Julia Roberts says in "Pretty Woman - big mistake....HUGE". Well to change it slightly....Angie this is not big...this is HUGE! I am ssssooo excited for you. Congratulations - awesome news. What a privilege to use those gorgeous Butternug designs. Lucky girl. I think part of the reason my last LO was such a hit is because I used great stuff...it makes all the difference. So I will be expecting ...big...no....HUGE things from you my girl! Well done. Happy happy weekend to you. I love the LO (left comment at SB.com) and the new look blog is super and certainly encouraging spring at your end of the world. Great photo of Caroline and Melly is so clever making it look as if she is holding up the "REAL". Take care my friend....and stay up on cloud nine for awhile...it's a nice place to be.

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey way to go, lady... i am s excited for you and the props of being asked to be part of such a cool team!!!

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home