This is My "Real" Blog: The end of a week, and a few layouts


Angie's Blog!

Saturday, March 10, 2007

The end of a week, and a few layouts

Not a whole lot more to say. Friday was a Friday. Caroline had two therapy appointments this morning. They went well. We will sure miss seeing Jan and Missy when she turns three. I can't believe that's coming up in 6 weeks. Wow.

Mark and I have a board meeting for DSAG tomorrow. We are looking forward to a great time with the rest of the board. We always end up laughing our heads off at something or another.

I got a couple of new layouts done with some of Christy's recent kits. The first is with her kit "Giving Me a Heart Attack" which was released in February - Valentine's Day. The other is called "Dreams of Spring" and it features lots of florals, stripes, and a gorgeous blanket-stitched alpha that I LOVE!


Have a phenomenal weekend. Don't know if I'll post again before Sunday night or not!





Photobucket

4 Comments:

Blogger Mellykat said...

Wowwww. If that little lady of yours is turning three in six weeks, then that means Carter is turning four in seven weeks!! Eeeek! Our babies are growing up!

I looooooove your new pages and coming here to read all the time. I hope you're having a great weekend!

Love Melly :)

9:27 AM  
Blogger Mellykat said...

P.S. Remember I said I had a surprise for you this weekend? (Sure wish I could find you right now)...

Well I blogged in the middle of the day today just for you.

10:09 PM  
Blogger That Chick Over There said...

Oh my goodness your pages are BEAUTIFUL! I love to scrapbook, but I am just not this talented at all.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

You are on a roll girl....great LOs...inspired! Lovely to see TFS!

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home