This is My "Real" Blog: 12 hours later......


Angie's Blog!

Friday, February 01, 2008

12 hours later......

. . . my new "nephew" has arrived into the world. He's really not my nephew. My cousin, Natalie, and her husband Tim, have welcomed Carson Dean into the world. He's beautiful. I'm too tired to upload pictures. But, I have them. I'll do it in the morning. . .you know, in a couple of hours.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch. . . remember those sheets I washed today? I'll be washing them again tomorrow. That's right -- Edison started throwing up around 8:30, and Mark joined in the celebration about 20 minutes ago (12:40 a.m.). Edison, not wanting to be outdone, just had a round of dry heaves. And now, if I'm not mistaken, I think I hear Caroline in her bed.

Yeah, it's almost 12 hours (to the minute) from my last post. This is nirvana, babies!
Photobucket

5 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Oooh dear - hope you won't be joining them. I think the vomiting is what I hate most! (Though, when they're doing both at once is probably the very worstest! (sorry!))
Hope everyone is better REALLY soon.
(BTW, you are so in my prayers every morning as I drive home from school - good praying time, I find)
Take the best care, my friend xx

6:33 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

Sympathies all around. And more prayers.

And congrats on an added family member!

7:55 AM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

i can only imagine the list that will come this day... love you and praying for you... i guess you must have handling the rest of your life so well...( we only get what we have muscles for (an emily paraphrase from years ago)

8:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

YUCK!!!! I am SO sorry girl!!!! I hope they feel better fast and you don't have to suffer...use lots of Clorox wipes on everything and wash hands lots :D

Praying...

10:13 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

OH NO!!!!!!!!!

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home