This is My "Real" Blog: One For Each Point. . .EDITED!!


Angie's Blog!

Sunday, February 03, 2008

One For Each Point. . .EDITED!!

I've done three layouts during the first half of the Super Bowl. I'm going to either crochet or sew during the 2nd half. Here's what I was able to do.

[Reference point on the title? One layout for each NY Giants point so far]



Yes, this is the picture that I used to close out last night's post. I felt it deserved scrapping.



I love this picture of Caroline. I probably am not done scrapping with it. Fair warning.


And this one, well, some pictures need very little added to them, right?

Happy Second Half. . . .

Edited to add another layout. I scraplifted this (copied it). It's going to quickly become one of my favorites. I can just tell.




Photobucket

6 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

Lovely work miss Angie!

9:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You must have had a busy second half!!

11:14 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

gorgeous layouts... the sunrise and caroline on the bottom especially grabbed me, wow oyeu posted twice... cannot you see the blog at all... I am confused... becaucse other people commented on the new blog?

7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Angie, you do beautiful work.

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! Those are such beautiful scrapbook layouts! WOW!

8:29 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

If only superbowl were more than once a year....amazing stuff....LOVE IT!

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home