This is My "Real" Blog: Who Wants a Clean House?? (part 2)


Angie's Blog!

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Who Wants a Clean House?? (part 2)

It's officially Spring! Time to clean out the junk in my house. Yes, I did previously blog about this. But, in less than a month, we will celebrate Caroline's birthday. That means visits from various family members. . .including Nana & Papa and Uncle Steve & Aunt Bettie.

Granted, they are used to seeing/experiencing my house in its usual disarray. But, today, for some reason, I am compelled to really do some cleaning. Call it what you may. The real reason I'm so compelled is that Edison is gone on a church trip, and I can get into his room, and root out stuff without his complaining.

It's official. I'm a mean mother.
Photobucket

3 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Awwww -- but I remember where all the piles were, and which piles the really interesting books were in, and which stack of DVDs were the ones we had watched already. And now you're going to mess it all up by "cleaning" it. If that's the way you're going to do it, just see if you get a visit from us.

(well, yes, you will, but I had to threaten you with something . . .)

2:28 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

Take a ticket and get in line....I am a mean Mum also.

12:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL... I can relate to this one too.... can I be bad and say that I "postponed" Benjamin's party because I need to do cleaning desparately?? (OK, so there were really other reasons for postponing, but that didn't help!)

6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home